2 Days Away from my 7-Month Window and My Options Have Vanished...

I was pretty bummed and discouraged with the whole DVC "process" when our 7-month window opened last Wednesday. Much of the availability I had been stalking on the website was no longer there. The woman on the phone told me there were only two nights available at VWL, even though the website showed three nights. When I told her this, she rather rudely said I should just book it myself. At some point, we realized she was searching studios when I needed a 1BR. She never even asked me! I figured she knew since she was already referencing my existing reservation. Anyway, I decided to keep my BCV reservation and waitlist VGF (first choice!!!!!!) and VWL.

Guess what? Waitlist for VGF came through today. I'm thrilled and I'm betting someone else out there is equally thrilled to be getting our room at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter