(🇺🇲 defeat 🇵🇰 and make history!, highlights in latest post) June 1-June 29, 2024 T20 Cricket World Cup 2024 (USA is the host) thread.

Will you give the sport a chance and watch one match this upcoming tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other: post your response in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL as an Aussie, cricket is painful BUT T20 is a good introduction as it’s faster moving and more fun. Here in Australia T20 games have music and lots of players miked up so the commentators can chat during the games. Tests that go over 2-4 days are excruciating for non-interested tv viewing. My husband loves watching.

I told my daughter - never date a cricket player, I could think of nothing worse then sitting for hours in the baking heat surrounded by flies watching men chase a brutally hard ball that can in extreme cases injure / kill players.

LOL as an Aussie, cricket is painful BUT T20 is a good introduction as it’s faster moving and more fun. Here in Australia T20 games have music and lots of players miked up so the commentators can chat during the games. Tests that go over 2-4 days are excruciating for non-interested tv viewing. My husband loves watching.

I told my daughter - never date a cricket player, I could think of nothing worse then sitting for hours in the baking heat surrounded by flies watching men chase a brutally hard ball that can in extreme cases injure / kill players.
As a side note, congratulations to the socceroos for winning their wcq match yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter