Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New crop for the new week:

i-SR9GCq6-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park resort or other?

She’s growing up

I'm really feeling "empty nest" 😥 especially since now there's a chance Katie will be REALLY moving away too! She's visiting Lamar University tomorrow so she's serious about the scholarship offer! :faint: And Allie all the way in Florida :eek:! I've had them "under foot" :rotfl2: for 20+ years; going to be an adjustment but going to enjoy the next 3 months when they ARE around! So much travel planned for them over the summer so won't see them much but at least they'll be in/out part of the time! :goodvibes:tink:

:hug: :hug:I'm really feeling "empty nest" 😥 especially since now there's a chance Katie will be REALLY moving away too! She's visiting Lamar University tomorrow so she's serious about the scholarship offer! :faint: And Allie all the way in Florida :eek:! I've had them "under foot" :rotfl2: for 20+ years; going to be an adjustment but going to enjoy the next 3 months when they ARE around! So much travel planned for them over the summer so won't see them much but at least they'll be in/out part of the time! :goodvibes:tink:
:hug: It will be hard having them so far away but you can take trips to visit.

I've been working EVERY spare minute on collages for Katie's graduation! It's going to take me the entire month of June to catch up on "regular" chores! :rotfl: ONE down; 2, maybe 3 to go but the rest aren't as big as this one. This one took 2 months and now I've got 2 WEEKS to complete the rest! :crazy: Her Senior Year:

P2040211-XL.jpg

I've been working EVERY spare minute on collages for Katie's graduation! It's going to take me the entire month of June to catch up on "regular" chores! :rotfl: ONE down; 2, maybe 3 to go but the rest aren't as big as this one. This one took 2 months and now I've got 2 WEEKS to complete the rest! :crazy: Her Senior Year:

P2040211-XL.jpg

Oh that’s awesome!🤩 she will love it

Yes you should take her with you

Oh that’s awesome!🤩 she will love it

yes more trips to Disney lol

I just love the collage ... and LOVE putting those "puzzles" together. After graduation I'm going to count how many different photos I have on that big one! 😅 She's doing her college visit today so won't be here for regular Wednesday dinner but we're SUPPOSE to take cap/gown photos tomorrow (if the rain holds off for us :faint:) so she'll see it then.

As for Boo...she'd be one of those annoying dogs that BARK in the hotel rooms ALL day! We just might end up checking out the Disney kennel eventually. 😉 Yes Jeff...probably more visits to DW if I have anything to say about it! Allie has purchased an annual pass; she's joked that she'll probably use it more to "just drive over for dinner" 😆 than for anything else! She just loves quite a few Disney restaurants and told her ... "why not?"! They'll probably be, for sure, short trips to DW when we visit but we also LOVE the part of Florida she'll be living in and we've never been to Key West...or VISITED ED...so a lot of other possibilities. In other words...David will continue working to pay for for our visits! :rotfl2::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter