Did you use a different name or address?

I tried using an email I hadn't used in years, but used my name and current address. Also got asked whether I wanted to renew or open a new account. I selected new account, but got another popup saying my info was associated with another account and I was not eligible for the offer :(
Bummer! It’s possible I used a different address than my last account, definitely same name though.

Bummer! It’s possible I used a different address than my last account, definitely same name though.
I tried this offer just now, despite possibly (ahem) being a former member, and it worked. I too got the query about renewing or opening a new account. Upon requesting a new account, it came back with, "You look familiar. Do you wish to renew?" or words to that effect. I stuck with my new account request, and somewhat to my surprise, the sign-up went forward with no problems. Not sure what's up, but maybe it measures the time since membership expiration in order to decide whether to tell me to take a hike. It has been a while.

Side note: I know zero about swagbucks, other than that I have some now. Guess I'll have to get up to speed.

Did you use a different name or address?

I tried using an email I hadn't used in years, but used my name and current address. Also got asked whether I wanted to renew or open a new account. I selected new account, but got another popup saying my info was associated with another account and I was not eligible for the offer :(

I had a similar problem the last time I tried for a new customer membership. Had to look into all of mine and Hubby's old accounts and put a different making address and phone number. Once those all had an old address and an old land line, I was able to use my current info with a new email address.

Also, didn't forget that you can add periods into a gmail address to make the system things it's a different email. Gmail ignores periods, so name@gmail.com, n.ame@gmail.com, na.me@gmail.com all go to the same place but most systems think they're different addresses

I did the Sam's Club $14 offer through SB, was able to tell them it was a new account instead of reactivating an old membership. It says the $14 rebate (or SB rewards) not good on Disney GC, haven't tried yet. A little confused on how to et the $14 back, assume I need to place an order for Sam's? It's not pending for the membership payment.

I was successful in getting chase to honor the full $54 credit after ordering $540 in DGCs from homedepot.com.

Full rundown:

I ordered 2x$200, 1x$100 and 1x$40 of DGC from homedepot.com in mid-March (a single order). Homedepot posted the single order as 3 transactions ($400, $100 and $40).

I was only given credit for the $100 transaction and received a $10 credit, which was $44 less than I was due. The chase offer actually called out this possibility, and instructed me to call the 800# on the back of my card if the order got split. I contacted chase and was told they would investigate. After 2 weeks, I received a form letter stating that “the offer only counts on the first transaction and you are only owed $10.”

This didn’t sit right with me. The terms of their offer said to call them if my purchase got split into multiple transactions, and further stated that I would be credited “within 14 business days” of receipt of this information.

I escalated the matter by calling their executive office (877-805-8049). Someone called me back on Tuesday asking for documentation. I sent them an email with the following:

1.) A receipt from homedepot.com showing a single order for $540

2.) A screenshot of the offer terms which instructed me to call them if a single purchase was split

3.) A clear request asking for the remaining $44 that I was owed.

I received an email tonight that a $44 credit was posted to my account (in addition to the $10 that I originally received). So yes - Chase will honor the terms of their deal if you talk to the right people. Unfortunately, you may need to escalate and weigh whether it’s worth the hassle. For $44 - it was worth it to me.

On my other card - I just ordered 2x$200 and got the $40 credit without having to jump through all the hoops.

Last edited:
I was successful in getting chase to honor the full $54 credit after ordering $540 in DGCs from homedepot.com.

Full rundown:

I ordered 2x$200, 1x$100 and 1x$40 of DGC from homedepot.com in mid-March (a single order). Homedepot posted the single order as 3 transactions ($400, $100 and $40).

I was only given credit for the $100 transaction and received a $10 credit, which was $44 less than I was due. The chase offer actually called out this possibility, and instructed me to call the 800# on the back of my card if the order got split. I contacted chase and was told they would investigate. After 2 weeks, I received a form letter stating that “the offer only counts on the first transaction and you are only owed $10.”

This didn’t sit right with me. The terms of their offer said to call them if my purchase got split into multiple transactions, and further stated that I would be credited “within 14 business days” of receipt of this information.

I escalated the matter by calling their executive office (877-805-8049). Someone called me back on Tuesday asking for documentation. I sent them an email with the following:

1.) A receipt from homedepot.com showing a single order for $540

2.) A screenshot of the offer terms which instructed me to call them if a single purchase was split

3.) A clear request asking for the remaining $44 that I was owed.

I received an email tonight that a $44 credit was posted to my account (in addition to the $10 that I originally received). So yes - Chase will honor the terms of their deal if you talk to the right people. Unfortunately, you may need to escalate and weigh whether it’s worth the hassle. For $44 - it was worth it to me.

On my other card - I just ordered 2x$200 and got the $40 credit without having to jump through all the hoops.
It's good that Chase spelled out that split transaction will get full credit. I think B of A specifically mentions only the first transaction will earn cash back if split.

LAX

Capture.PNG

I got this great deal at Costco earlier this year. I was planning on getting a lot more, but now it's not available.
I just assumed it would be. :(
Does anyone know if Costco brings this deal back from time to time?

View attachment 855399

I got this great deal at Costco earlier this year. I was planning on getting a lot more, but now it's not available.
This was the first time Costco ever sold Disney GCs so no one knows at this point.

View attachment 855399

Alas you should assume it won’t come back. As PP said it had never been see before those few weeks. If it comes back our thread will blow up about it, we were big fans around here!

Alas you should assume it won’t come back. As PP said it had never been see before those few weeks. If it comes back our thread will blow up about it, we were big fans around here!
Wow. Guess i got lucky. I had no idea it was new. We were just starting to save for a trip and decided to start buying gift cards. Had done it before at Target, but checked Costco and there it was. But only got 1 :(

I'll be forever subscribed to this thread to make sure i don't miss it if it returns!

Thanks!

Meijer has 7500 mPerks points for every $50 spent on select gift cards. That’s a nice 15% before any credit card rewards. Valid until 05/11.
Loving this deal. It codes as grocery so it's essentially 26% off using my Sears Mastercard 10X grocery offer(1X plus 10X bonus)

I'm not liking the new Target bonuses at all :sad2: :sad2:

View attachment 855489

Mines 15 back on 75 so it could be worse 🙂

Maybe they should do better collabs for things people actually want. Or stop them, hasn't been one that's exciting or worthwhile in a long time. Only places I've seen them discussed on sm are by the Target blogs I follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter