(Complete 4/20!) How Many Cookies Does One Couple Need? - Dec 2023 Trip Report

I think I may have missed commenting on an update (or two? You were an updating machine!).

And I'm normally the packer in our family (anyone else?) so this was a fun tetris puzzle for me. Well, "fun".

Yes, me too! I have a love/hate relationship with packing. I like being in control to make sure we have everything and knowing where everything is, but I tend to lose my mind in the middle of gathering everything and also getting everything repacked in the end. (At least in the end you don’t have to put it in as carefully!)

You did an amazing job packing up all that stuff - you purchased so many snacks!

I called bell services and unlike our stay at Art of Animation earlier this year, Bell Services was able to come and pick up my bags!

Other than AoA, have you had trouble getting bell services to collect your luggage? I’ve used bell services exactly once (when checking into the GF) but they may be far more useful to us on our upcoming trip - you have more luggage with kids!

So I was just kind of wandering when I saw the spring roll cart!

I’m so excited about trying those spring rolls! I’m glad to hear the line moves fast.

I got the grilled cheese - it was delicious and extra delicious because it wasn't crazy bonkers hot outside!

How I wish I had a good time to try that grilled cheese! I don’t know that I’ll have the stomach room with all our other dining plans, but I’d sure love to have it sometime.

She looked at me, asked if I REALLY was leaving (so I showed her my SW boarding pass - poor thing, she must have gotten lots of people trying to get into the fastpass line. It did make me feel a bit bad for asking!), and then let me in. Woohoo!!

What great luck (and CMs!) on both Slinky and ToT! I’m sure many people try any excuse imaginable, but it’s good to know they’re flexible when you’re truthful.

As I was heading up Sunset Boulevard, I saw a photographer out with a Tower of Terror suitcase prop!

Fun! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that either! It’s a shame you couldn’t stop for a photo, but hopefully you come across it again. :goodvibes

Thank you for following along and indulging me with all the pictures - I love writing these cause it helps me relive the trip, but I'm glad it's been at least a bit enjoyable for some.

Thank YOU for the wonderful trip report! I’ve loved all your pictures - it makes me feel less ridiculous for all the pictures I take and collect at Disney World! :laughing:

EPIC Fun with Metrics:

I do love your metrics. :thumbsup2 And WHOA, that is a lot of miles! And attractions! And so, so many cookies! :rotfl:

Thanks again for another excellent trip report! Have a wonderful time on your May trip and I can’t wait to hear about it!

I think I may have missed commenting on an update (or two? You were an updating machine!).
Sorry! There were a LOT of posts.
Yes, me too! I have a love/hate relationship with packing. I like being in control to make sure we have everything and knowing where everything is, but I tend to lose my mind in the middle of gathering everything and also getting everything repacked in the end. (At least in the end you don’t have to put it in as carefully!)
same! I hate forgetting stuff but when i'm in the middle of it I always forget something and it's just blech. But yea good point about not having to pack so carefully in the end! :)
Other than AoA, have you had trouble getting bell services to collect your luggage? I’ve used bell services exactly once (when checking into the GF) but they may be far more useful to us on our upcoming trip - you have more luggage with kids!
No - though it's been a bit since we've stayed at a moderate or a value, so it may be more of a factor of the level. But I would definitely ask - not sure what the rules are!
I’m so excited about trying those spring rolls! I’m glad to hear the line moves fast.
Ooh i hope you like them! But before you hop in line make sure all the registers are open - it'll go way slower if there's only one or two registers open.
Fun! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that either! It’s a shame you couldn’t stop for a photo, but hopefully you come across it again. :goodvibes
so......maybe?! :D

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter