Trip report disappeared?

we"reofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
I was reading a universal trip report and I think it disappeared ? Is it somewhere else? The author was from the UK and it was very good!

I am glad you found it as when i read your first post of missing the report, checked some time on where and how it went missing

now you can put that question to bed since you have now found it

Please take a moment to let them know you enjoyed their trip report.
Even with a like or thumbs up .
I often delete my reports if they are outdated .
And sometimes just because I can see many have visited & read but can’t leave a simple response
It is not easy to write a trip report and include photos .
I have learned to appreciate the detail generously found by those bloggers and trip reporters instead of taking it for granted . Which was not very nice attitude on my part .

Please take a moment to let them know you enjoyed their trip report.
Even with a like or thumbs up .
I often delete my reports if they are outdated .
And sometimes just because I can see many have visited & read but can’t leave a simple response
It is not easy to write a trip report and include photos .
I have learned to appreciate the detail generously found by those bloggers and trip reporters instead of taking it for granted . Which was not very nice attitude on my part .
Good point. I will do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter