Trip Planning Question

K Killabrew

Earning My Ears
Hi, my wife and I are planning our next trip to FW and have a question. Is free dining available when you stay at FW? Also is it a good deal? Any insights would be great.

Kevin

Hi, my wife and I are planning our next trip to FW and have a question. Is free dining available when you stay at FW? Also is it a good deal? Any insights would be great.

Kevin

In a nut shell no there is no package available for camping at the Fort. Is purchasing the food package worth it. We think so. We hate cooking on a Disney vacation. Don't worry about the others in here there all kinda loopy. :rotfl2: Hang around get to know them / us. We don't bite. Well some of us do but feed us beer and kungaloosh and we will all get along. Here is the recipe http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1834661
:dance3:

In a nut shell no there is no package available for camping at the Fort. Is purchasing the food package worth it. We think so. We hate cooking on a Disney vacation. Don't worry about the others in here there all kinda loopy. :rotfl2: Hang around get to know them / us. We don't bite. Well some of us do but feed us beer and kungaloosh and we will all get along. Here is the recipe http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1834661
:dance3:

Thanks for the info and the warning about the Loopy's. :) I am intimately familiar with the wonderful benefits of Kungaloosh. (See my other post)

Thanks for the recipe.
Kevin

Thanks for the info and the warning about the Loopy's. :) I am intimately familiar with the wonderful benefits of Kungaloosh. (See my other post)

Thanks for the recipe.
Kevin

BUT BUT you were supose to make them for us. lol

Hmmmmmmm, this thread has jumped all over the place. I'm not sure your question was answered, but, there is no free dining at the campsites, although you can pay for DDP. The cabins have been included in free dining in the past. Also, free dining is no longer available at any WDW resort for 2008. Rooms had to be booked by, IIRC 6/25.

ADD: Is it worth it? We did free dining in 2006 and it was definitely worth it. Would we do it again? Probably not. I think the changes make it less attractive. Tips are no longer included and you don't get an appetizer, just desert. Unless you plan on eating at least one sit down meal a day I'd say skip it. Even then, I think the DDE is a much, much better deal. I think the whole plan is just about a break even proposition if you pay for it. JMO.

LOL Next time I'll make it in a 55 gal drum. More then enough for everyone! :cool1: But I can't be responsible for what happens after said concoction is consumed! :)

♪♪ "That frozen concoction that helps me hang on!
Wastin' away again in Kungaloosh-a-ville!!!" ♪♪

Hmmmmmmm, this thread has jumped all over the place. I'm not sure your question was answered, but, there is no free dining at the campsites, although you can pay for DDP. The cabins have been included in free dining in the past. Also, free dining is no longer available at any WDW resort for 2008. Rooms had to be booked by, IIRC 6/25.

ADD: Is it worth it? We did free dining in 2006 and it was definitely worth it. Would we do it again? Probably not. I think the changes make it less attractive. Tips are no longer included and you don't get an appetizer, just desert. Unless you plan on eating at least one sit down meal a day I'd say skip it. Even then, I think the DDE is a much, much better deal. I think the whole plan is just about a break even proposition if you pay for it. JMO.

Now that's my idea of an answer! Thanks Alot.

♪♪ "That frozen concoction that helps me hang on!
Wastin' away again in Kungaloosh-a-ville!!!" ♪♪

ROTFL Debbie, Now that's funny I don't care who you are! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :)

Thanks for the chuckle, it made an otherwise boring day fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter