• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Three scents . . .

The wind coming in off the ocean with that salty sea air scent

Anything baking in the oven, savory or sweet

My coconut shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and anti perspirant. I love the scent of coconut and they all leave a nice subtle scent that makes me feel like I am on vacation

Puppy Breath...not that I'm in any mood to care for a puppy right now, but I love the smell.
The trail of perfume and body spray the girls leave behind when they leave the house in the morning.
New car...mine is about 3 years old and has lost it with all of the road trips, but I can still catch a whiff in DH's truck.
Ok, two outta three here. the puppy breath and the new car smell :-)

DD30 and DH each have signature "smells." It's not the smell of perfume or after shave, or even skin cream. Both have their own smell but I can always tell which pillow is DH's, which blankie DD has been using in the living room. It always makes me smile, and brings me comfort.

The smell of onions, peppers, and garlic sauteeing in the kitchen. Love this, it's the comfort smell of home.

Lilacs... they remind me of my mom.

Honorable mention to the smells of Disney, especially the smell in Spaceship Earth at the start of the Dark Ages, when Rome is burning. Also the smell of the orange groves in the original Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter