There should be some sort of "Disney Fans Hand Signal"

NikkiLovesWDW!

"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S
So DFi and I were driving on the parkway and in the lane next to me, this winnebago drives past with Disney drawings all over the back and "I'd rather be in Walt Disney World" written at the top. I pulled up past them again and I wanted to give them some sort of thumbs up or something to say "ME TOO!" So we started thinking that there should be some sort of signal between Disney fans so that we can say hi to each other on the road or other places where we pass strangers who are obviously like us! What should it be?!?

p.s. They license plate said Rhode Island so I knew where they were headed! Every few hours that night I kept thinking about them. "They must be past D.C. by now, They are probably in North Carolina now, etc."

So DFi and I were driving on the parkway and in the lane next to me, this winnebago drives past with Disney drawings all over the back and "I'd rather be in Walt Disney World" written at the top. I pulled up past them again and I wanted to give them some sort of thumbs up or something to say "ME TOO!" So we started thinking that there should be some sort of signal between Disney fans so that we can say hi to each other on the road or other places where we pass strangers who are obviously like us! What should it be?!?

p.s. They license plate said Rhode Island so I knew where they were headed! Every few hours that night I kept thinking about them. "They must be past D.C. by now, They are probably in North Carolina now, etc."

Yeah your right there should be something... I know, (correct me if i am wrong) that one sign of a DISer is lime green. So DISers need there own "gang" sign! :lmao: HMMM.... Thats a good one going to think on that one...............................:hourglass :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter