The Mickey Mouse Club MMC album from 1993

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was at Big Lots I bought the album MMC that featured the members of The Mickey Mouse Club "Minus Justin Timberlake Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears" singing pop songs and it was actually a great album that The Mickey Mouse Club put together and was released in 1993. I didn't know that this album existed until I saw the album display at Big Lots. Another interesting thing about this album was that JC Chasez and Rhona Bennett of En Vogue performed on this album. Was there any singles released from the MMC album? Because the only single released that got huge airplay on Radio Disney was Let's Get Together "Not the Parent Trap song of the same name". Was this album gonna be the first in a series of Mickey Mouse Club albums after the group The Party disbanded because The Party also had Mickey Mouse Club members too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter