Spa on RCCL

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
Do RCCL spas have something similar to the Rainforest Room on the Disney ships? I've checked their website and cannot find anything but am curious if anyone has found something similar. I'm considering Freedom...

So my family and I just got off the Allure on 1/19. On their they do have the "Thermal Suite", but its not anywhere as nice as the Rainforest room. It was 179 +18% automatic gratuity for a couples 7 days pass. There were 3 sauna's very small and dark, only 4 hot tile loungers and 2 showers. The showers were nothing like the amazing showers in the Rainforest room on the Fantasy or Dream :( Also the salt scrubs weren't included like it they are Disney. That was an additional charge. It wasn't nearly a big enough space for the 6300 passengers on the ship.

Next to the kids club, the thermal suite was the biggest letdown on the Allure for us.

Thanks DitkaFan! The hot tile lounges and showers are the the highlight of the Rainforest Room for me. I appreciate the info - I know now not to spend the extra $$$ on the Thermal Suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter