Skipping mousekeeping

That can happen at any hotel to someone too dumb to throw the latch. Saw it happen to someone at Conrad on my last trip where a housekeeper knocked, entered, a yelp from inside and the housekeeper was out in a flash.

Not saying it can't happen other places. People can make mistakes, but hotels that honor Do Not Disturb signs are not the same as hotels that ignore them in place of entering anyway for a security check.

Not saying it can't happen other places. People can make mistakes, but hotels that honor Do Not Disturb signs are not the same as hotels that ignore them in place of entering anyway for a security check.
The Conrad room had the DND light on according to the dude who leaned out of the room to yell at the housekeeper 😂

Throw your latch. If they wanna enter then they’ll have to get security. If you can’t make it to your door before Disney security decides to go through the latch you’re in distress and need them anyway.

The Conrad room had the DND light on according to the dude who leaned out of the room to yell at the housekeeper 😂

Throw your latch. If they wanna enter then they’ll have to get security. If you can’t make it to your door before Disney security decides to go through the latch you’re in distress and need them anyway.
The problem we had is my wife laid down for a nap. I went out to explore the resort. Throwing the latch would have been a pain. While I was out the "room check" people just entered. Throwing the latch isn't always an option. I would have had to wake my wife in order for me to return to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter