Run DIsney Discounted Tickets - Linking with MDE

KristinU

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

Might be a stupid question - but RunD discounted tickets can be linked with MDE, correct? I'll be able to make FP+ reservations at 60 days, correct?

And I asked this before on another board, but I only got one response and I don't remember exactly what it was...but does anyone know how MDE keeps track of multiple tickets? DH and I are going for the weekend for W&D, then the family is going for a week at Christmas. With the RunD discount it is cheaper than buying a non-expiring ticket or APs, so we'll have two sets of tix for DH and me. I believe I need to call MDE for tech support for linking, correct? Anyone done this before?

Cheers and happy running!

I can't help with the question about multiple tickets but for the Run Disney ticket, I just went to the MDE website and put in the numbers from the Run Disney tickets on the "link tickets" section. They linked with no problem. I didn't have to call anyone.

I can't help with the question about multiple tickets but for the Run Disney ticket, I just went to the MDE website and put in the numbers from the Run Disney tickets on the "link tickets" section. They linked with no problem. I didn't have to call anyone.

Cool, thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter