• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumored Changes to G+

I may be the minority here, but I would love for no advance G+ selections to debut. Now that you can modify it is so much easier. Also watched a video of how a vlogger, on a busy day, slept in and still managed all the G+ attractions at HS!!

I love that there are no park reservations and no genie planning at this point….. would be super fab if for my next trip this late fall, we can wake up, decide where we want to go and do genie plus if we want to.

More hunger games competition to plan out every aspect of the trip for genie advance selections does not appeal to me.

I know this is a pipe dream but oh well, a girl can dream.

Same. I like being able to change what park I want to go to the day of or the night before. We did this one day on our last trip and it was so freeing.

With pre booked G+ we will just be “locked” into a park like we were with FP+. Once you get those coveted LL you aren’t going to risk changing parks on the fly and risk not getting any good rides. We all know people will prebook and anything good will be gone just like it was with FP+.

Remember not having the chance to get FoP FP+ if your trip wasn’t at least 4-5 days long. I don’t want that to happen again.

I remember and still think the paper FP was the best system we've had so far. The only thing we do now is Virtual Q's.

Paper FP was awful. We barely utilized it since we had kids in strollers and it was a total pain.

For some rides you had to risk life and limb for a FP. I remember the TSM days and I believe Soarin too. But I vividly remember TSM. I’m sure people were severely hurt over the years.

Paper FP was awful. We barely utilized it since we had kids in strollers and it was a total pain.

For some rides you had to risk life and limb for a FP. I remember the TSM days and I believe Soarin too. But I vividly remember TSM. I’m sure people were severely hurt over the years.
TSM was the Hunger Games with CMs futilely trying to keep control and prevent people from running. I kept waiting to have to jump over someone who fell down those stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter