Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party 2024

I find a balanced approach is best - we always make time for Villians Grove, parade is hit or miss (if we happen to be in the area we will try to watch), never miss Ooogie Boogie's treat trail but skip many of the others because some of the lines are so long (1.5+ hours to wait for Sanderson Sisters - no thanks!) so we do try to hit up some rides. Crossing my fingers we get tickets this year AND would love to see them bring back Dr. Facilier!
Pretty sure the Sanderson Sisters is a character meet and not a treat trail. Some do the character lines do get long and we didn’t wait for any of those. But the treat trails move faster and if you time it right, you don’t really have to wait at all. The treat trails with the villains were hands down my favorite part of the party! Even if you don’t want candy, the actors, costumes and sets are amazing!

When do tickets usually go on sale? We are AP holders at WDW and will be out there for the Run Disney Halloween Half Marathon and really want to go to the party on the 10th. Oogie Boogie is my favorite and I actually dressed up as him for the Wine and Dine 10k last year.

I have a friend out there who is a MK holder who said she would get us tickets whenever they go on sale for them but I’m having trouble finding a date. All I see is that for last year they went on sale the end of June.

When do tickets usually go on sale? We are AP holders at WDW and will be out there for the Run Disney Halloween Half Marathon and really want to go to the party on the 10th. Oogie Boogie is my favorite and I actually dressed up as him for the Wine and Dine 10k last year.

I have a friend out there who is a MK holder who said she would get us tickets whenever they go on sale for them but I’m having trouble finding a date. All I see is that for last year they went on sale the end of June.

No sale date for 2024 OBB has been announced.

They have not announced the dates for MK pre-sale or the general ticket sale yet this year.

Pretty sure the Sanderson Sisters is a character meet and not a treat trail. Some do the character lines do get long and we didn’t wait for any of those. But the treat trails move faster and if you time it right, you don’t really have to wait at all. The treat trails with the villains were hands down my favorite part of the party! Even if you don’t want candy, the actors, costumes and sets are amazing!

Yes, the Sanderson Sisters were just a meet and greet, not a treat trail.

I hope they make more into the moving Meet and Greets...the line for Padme went from the line being cut off when the event started to about an hour or under

So I think that would help greatly in letting people meet all if not most characters

Does anyone know why there isn’t any OBB parties on Thursday 5th September & Sunday 8th? That’s the week I’ll be there from Australia and there aren’t any parties for me 😭

Is this the best thread to keep a watch on the sale date announcement? So afraid I'll miss the announcement...

Is this the best thread to keep a watch on the sale date announcement? So afraid I'll miss the announcement...
Disney will post about it on Instagram etc. but yes I'm sure once it's announced someone will post about it on these forums. I would anticipate we will hear something in the next week or two from Disney (assuming the sale follows a similar schedule to last year)...

I think last year they announced says late May and they went on sale 29th of June (the first attempt ) . With it starting even early this year you would think the announcement would be very soon as the normally leave at least a 2 week gap between announcements and ticket sales

We leave for our DL trip in 6 days (yay!) and will be there a week. My fear at the moment is tickets going on sale one of our travel days or a park day! Fingers crossed for that normal range of June 29/30 for tickets to go on sale!

I wonder if Disney plans on doing surprise drop on the party tickets to try to avoid overloading their servers like past years.

Yeah, HHN tickets are up and with This event happening a week earlier you'd think they would want tickets out soon...but no words

I wonder if it has to do with the new union stuff with the characters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter