One Last Hurrah at Mardi Gras - April 14-16, 2023

I've just finished you trip report, and loved it!

I was wondering what you thought of visiting that time of year? I know you love Mardi Gras and it looks like fun, but I was wondering about the crowds? Were they manageable most of the time? I would guess that MG draws in a lot of people to Universal? I am thinking of around that time, or after Easter in March. Easter is March 21st in 2024.
Thanks so much:)
Thank you! ☺️

We find that the Mardi Gras time period doesn’t have massive crowds. On concert nights, it’s a bit more crowded in Studios and the concerts themselves get very crowded. Overall though, we feel this time period which usually runs from early February to mid April is fairly slow, especially February.

Thank you! ☺️

We find that the Mardi Gras time period doesn’t have massive crowds. On concert nights, it’s a bit more crowded in Studios and the concerts themselves get very crowded. Overall though, we feel this time period which usually runs from early February to mid April is fairly slow, especially February.
Thanks so much. I was afraid that Universal would be overcrowded at that time. I am looking at Feb and March right now. Prices on premier resorts are pretty high at times in Feb and March, but I will keep looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter