Official 2024 Universal Studios HHN 33 Thread

oddly the weekend rate is $10 more than the rate I was paying with stay more save more so Ill need to keep checking back to see if that changes at all, but still a good deal overall.
Watching several time periods for extended family

Noticed the same in comparison for SMSM rates.

(However, just a Quick Look at CB for several nights YMMV)…

even with bit higher weekend rates, if doing at least 3 week days with a weekend date…

The weekday rates drop $30-$40 s night less than SMSM

Or is there a ‘don’t jump out at me please’ marker I can put on him? Thanks!
No, Sea world Orlando has offered in the past for their haunt. An add on purchase of lighted necklace as I recall
I’ve done Hollywood’s before
Love & appreciate all the SA who work their butts off.

Have only done USH twice. Will
Say, they have a ready made supply of acting talent available!

I do give USO the edge for overall production and experience

Was interesting one year to compare the nuances between the two versions

Has ur DH done any professional haunts?

If not, drag him to a local one to see how he fares. It’s always fun to watch the big bugs scream & run from ghouls

Does he enjoy scary movies?

If not, may be a stretch. Once houses announced have a watch party of this year’s movies

Worst case he could likely be deposited at the house exit to wait it out. Doesn’t sound ‘nice’ to me lol. You know your DH. Let him know what he’s signing up for here

Not sure how accommodating currently the public tours. May want to call & inquire

Generally, at least with private tours, guides enter the houses. Have had them bail on specific houses (smells).

Last edited:
Watching several time periods for extended family

Noticed the same in comparison for SMSM rates.

(However, just a Quick Look at CB for several nights YMMV)…

even with bit higher weekend rates, if doing at least 3 week days with a weekend date…

The weekday rates drop $30-$40 s night less than SMSM

No, Sea world Orlando has offered in the past for their haunt. An add on purchase of lighted necklace as I recall

Love & appreciate all the SA who work their butts off.

Have only done USH twice. Will
Say, they have a ready made supply of acting talent available!

I do give USO the edge for overall production and experience

Was interesting one year to compare the nuances between the two versions

Has ur DH done any professional haunts?

If not, drag him to a local one to see how he fares. It’s always fun to watch the big bugs scream & run from ghouls

Does he enjoy scary movies?

If not, may be a stretch. Once houses announced have a watch party of this year’s movies

Worst case he could likely be deposited at the house exit to wait it out. Doesn’t sound ‘nice’ to me lol. You know your DH. Let him know what he’s signing up for here

Not sure how accommodating currently the public tours. May want to call & inquire

Generally, at least with private tours, guides enter the houses. Have had them bail on specific houses (smells).
Honestly, he might be okay being dumped at the end of the house if it’s too much (heck, I might be with him! lol. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good fright).

We are in Australia. There aren’t any professional scares within driving distance. DH doesn’t ‘do’ horror movies but has agreed to watch the properties for the houses. Honestly, I’m hoping that Ghostbusters and FNAF feature because he would be happy to go in for those two properties.

I wouldn’t say DH is a wimp but he grew up here in a time when Halloween wasn’t even a thought over here (we are older).

I loved HHN at Hollywood. One of my cousins is a scare actor and she works so hard to terrify people. The effort she and her coworkers put into their characters is amazing.

Thank you for your observations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter