"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I did buy my ticket this morning but had some issues. Could not do it through the app, still can’t at this point, but was able to on the website but would only show me Sept 29th when I should’ve also seen Oct 1,3 and 4. I’m going Sept 29th so that’s fine and was able to get the AP discount, $148.04 after taxes. I did look without the AP but it just wouldn’t/wont show me the other dates still. I will just wait until next week as I may do 2 parties and I know they won’t sell out.

I did buy my ticket this morning but had some issues. Could not do it through the app, still can’t at this point, but was able to on the website but would only show me Sept 29th when I should’ve also seen Oct 1,3 and 4. I’m going Sept 29th so that’s fine and was able to get the AP discount, $148.04 after taxes. I did look without the AP but it just wouldn’t/wont show me the other dates still. I will just wait until next week as I may do 2 parties and I know they won’t sell out.
Exact same thing happened to me, same dates and everything! Luckily I was looking for September 29th. I finally could see dates beyond September 29th this afternoon though, so it looks like the issue may have been fixed.

I think I remember you said you all have annual passes, right? We didn’t enter early, probably around 4:30/5ish last year, but we went through the annual pass entrance which pretty much had a non-existent line (the party line was huge) and breezed through, we got our wrist bands, ToT bags and got our party tickets checked in Tomorrowland I believe. I know not everyone has this option but I’d highly recommend if you do have an AP.
Sidenote- the AP entrance is open until normal park close (I tried to use it just after 6pm to avoid the kinda meandering walk they had set up to the party gates but was stopped and told it was only for APs with ADRs after park close)

Sidenote- the AP entrance is open until normal park close (I tried to use it just after 6pm to avoid the kinda meandering walk they had set up to the party gates but was stopped and told it was only for APs with ADRs after park close)
Thanks @MerlinandtheMouse and @gottalovepluto — sounds like getting there between 4:30 and 5:30 might be the way to go.

Exact same thing happened to me, same dates and everything! Luckily I was looking for September 29th. I finally could see dates beyond September 29th this afternoon though, so it looks like the issue may have been fixed.

I just checked and I’m still not able to but that’s ok, they will be available at some point, lol. Disney IT at its best. 🤣

I have already got my tickets but I'm just asking for a friend in France who can't buy them online : which number did you call, please? She tried that one (407) 939-5277, waited 1 hour and... it hung up on her. So is that the right one ? At the beginning of the thread, there is a different phone number for the Disney Reservation Center at 407-934-7639.
I called 407-939-7675. But I hung up when I heard the estimated wait time was 37 minutes. I installed TunnelBear (tip via a FB group) and was able to access the US site and book tickets online.

I presume that you can enter the park anytime after 4pm with a costume. Has anybody (with daytime tickets) tried to enter with a costume at 3 or 3:30? I’d like to avoid the chaotic scene that starts close to 4, but also don’t want to change into a costume at the park.
My mom and I were dressed as Remy and Linguine and e here’s into the park at 3:00. We specifically went early to avoid that mass of humanity that builds prior to 4pm.

Does anyone know if I can still get the AP discount for the Halloween party tickets without having a active AP. Planning on purchasing the AP but will not be activating it till we go into the parks in August.
I had an inactive AP last year and was able to get the AP discount. I activated our first evening into the parks.

So tickets are live and I have a question. It shows DVC pricing since we are going in September. We are DVC members but we shouldn't be eligble for discounts since we bought resale and are not grandfathered in. It will allow me to pruchase those tickets but for a $10 savings I don't want to run into an issue. Anyone know if it's just a blip in the system?
Shhhhhh 🤫 LOL (happens often)
Enjoy the discount 😉

We scored 2 tickets for Sept 26th. This is our first time going in late September. We're used to the August & early Sept parties.
I doubt the heat will be any better but we're excited to go again!

We plan to focus on Tiana's, Tron, and candy!

We'll be hopping on the Disney Fantasy for a Halloween on the Seas sailing a few days later, so I'll probably get my Halloween fix between the two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter