MM larger party question

crazydecoratoruk

Earning My Ears
Hi

We’re travelling to WDW with extended family in Aug and very much hoping to get MM tickets. We are staying in separate DVC accommodations, and were both separately going to try to register for MM, but then we realised that technically we can all fit into our 2 BR. How would it work, do we have to add the rest of the family to the registration? How would this work with their existing room registration and charging privileges etc?

We’d really like to try and get there together and this would be helpful but just wondering if it will cause lots of administrative complexity!

Thanks 😊

Hi

We’re travelling to WDW with extended family in Aug and very much hoping to get MM tickets. We are staying in separate DVC accommodations, and were both separately going to try to register for MM, but then we realised that technically we can all fit into our 2 BR. How would it work, do we have to add the rest of the family to the registration? How would this work with their existing room registration and charging privileges etc?

We’d really like to try and get there together and this would be helpful but just wondering if it will cause lots of administrative complexity!

Thanks 😊
Add their names but don’t link it to their MDE.

Thanks both, so does that mean only the person who makes the reservation for MM has their names/IDs checked in entry to MM?

We never know for sure how many people will eventually go so I just add potential guests and get tickets. If some don’t go, I then find others to take their place with tickets.

So, you can add them to your room, and get the tickets under one…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter