Magic Kingdom Dessert Party

2tulips

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I booked the post fireworks MK dessert party for our up coming trip. My husband uses a scooter inside the parks due to severe arthritis and needing hip surgery soon. He can walk and stand but not for extended periods of time. Does anyone know if he can take the scooter in the viewing area? I am guessing not but just want an idea ahead of time to prepare and make sure we plan accordingly. Thank you for any insight!!

There's reserved viewing for mobility devices, even for the dessert parties. My dad was in an ECV the last time we went and he rolled into the garden area. A CM at the gate at the front of the garden opened it for him/us and we had access to the mobility device area. I was able to come and go from there while both parents (one in an ECV and one with a rollater) just hung out and people-watched for a little while. He opted to park his ECV outside the actual dessert party but I believe I saw others stay in theirs.

Have fun!

There's reserved viewing for mobility devices, even for the dessert parties. My dad was in an ECV the last time we went and he rolled into the garden area. A CM at the gate at the front of the garden opened it for him/us and we had access to the mobility device area. I was able to come and go from there while both parents (one in an ECV and one with a rollater) just hung out and people-watched for a little while. He opted to park his ECV outside the actual dessert party but I believe I saw others stay in theirs.

Have fun!
Thank you! That is so helpful!! Now I’m very excited for this!💜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter