Jessica Rabbit "Stop Sign" pin wanted!

ready4mouse

Mouseketeer
I need your help finding a pin! :lovestruc

When we went to WDW last year, my DS10 was SO excited about a Jessica Rabbit pin that he found on a CM's lanyard---it was Jessica Rabbit holding a stopsign; it was a 250 limited edition. However, he's excitement was shortlived, because he took the pin off his lanyard to look at it while he was in line. I told him he better put it back before he lost it... Of course, he dropped it and the person behind him in line stepped on it breaking the pins on the back. He was heartbroken (and that's putting it mildly...):eek:.

So, imagine his surprise on Christmas morning when he opened up a small package and found the pin all fixed!:jumping1: (I had it brought to a jeweler) Unfortunately, this story doesn't end well- I picked up all of the wrapping paper and apparently didn't notice the tiny bag that still had the pin in it and threw it out. So, now we have a devastated pin collector again. I swear, this pin has been cursed from the beginning! I offered to buy him another limited edition pin of Jessica Rabbit that I saw, but somehow that particular pin was very special to him so he said "No thank you". So, this very long story leads to one question- if any of you have this particular pin would you mind letting me know? I would love to make his day (and watch him put it DIRECTLY into his pin collecting book that he got for Christmas!).... Thank you very much!:thanks:
>

I am not sure if I have the right pin or not, but I found these on e-bay:

Item Number: 390046499350

Item Number: 350276086644

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter