I need help! - Staying offsite for first time

VApastor79

Earning My Ears
Hey friends,

My wife is letting us take an unexpected trip to Walt Disney World in March. We usually stay on site but are trying to save money. Plus we are bringing friends - There will be six adults and two 14-year-old girls. I'd love any recommendations for great off-site hotel and home rentals. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Windsor Hills gets high marks for houses with multiple bedrooms and baths, private swimming pools, etc. You could also look at timeshare resorts that will have 2 and 3 bedroom villas like Silver Lake, Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and Marriott Sabal Palms and Imperial Palms - there are others that are nice as well as an easy drive to WDW. Check the main Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum for more recommendations.

I have no idea for off site places but I want to thank you for giving me some laughs… no disrespect, honest,
but your line.. “ my wife is letting us “ just made me laugh.
Have a Magical Trip making memories and for ur sake, I hope she really enjoys it All…
Pixie dust ur way.

I have no idea for off site places but I want to thank you for giving me some laughs… no disrespect, honest,
but your line.. “ my wife is letting us “ just made me laugh.
Have a Magical Trip making memories and for ur sake, I hope she really enjoys it All…
Pixie dust ur way.
Lol thank you. Once she's there she always jas a great time. That is assuming we have some pool time. She's one of those crazy people that thinks vacation means sleeping in.😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter