I guess I'm rope dropping IASW! ~ A March 2024 TR updated 04/20 x2!

One of the things I liked best about CBR was the ease of transportation. This morning I left my room at 7:25 am and strolled to the Skyliner. With early entry for resort guests in effect, I was standing in line for ToT by 7:50 am! Yes, that includes walking through the resort to the Skyliner, boarding, the flight over, clearing through park security, tapping in and strolling through the park!
That's pretty great transportation wise!
Did I mention I was doing this day without Genie+? In the thick of Spring Break crowds?
Yeah, we did the same thing.....
my first ever viewing of Indiana Jones! I was actually pretty impressed with this show and am happy I finally had a chance to see it.
I've never seen it either! Maybe that's something I should try next trip!
I opted for HBD lounge as I was craving their fabulous Cobb salad.
That's great you can get the salad there. I've only eaten at the restaurant itself.
I went with his drink recommendation of the Gin Mule (Nolet's Silver dry gin, Fever Tree ginger beer with lime juice, and mint). This was delicious and refreshing.
Hmmm....that does sound refreshing!
10 minutes from leaving the park I was back in my room! Thank you Skyliner!

Great timing!

Did I mention I was doing this day without Genie+?

You were had a fantastic morning without Genie+! The Tower of Terror is the BEST and I love Toy Story Mainia. Also, hooray for the Muppets! I love their humor as well. :goodvibes

Of course I had to jump in line….Chip and Dale are the best!

Yes, and they’re even better when they’re together! This was an excellent call.

I went with his drink recommendation of the Gin Mule (Nolet's Silver dry gin, Fever Tree ginger beer with lime juice, and mint). This was delicious and refreshing.
I went for the Cobb salad with dressing on the side which was fantastic.

I don’t drink much anymore but am a big fan of gin cocktails… your drink sounds delicious! The Cobb salad is always an excellent choice. Yum!

An afternoon of lounging sounds delightful as well.

I enjoy your trip reports so much. Thanks for taking the time to write them. I have a question. I'm thinking I want to try some of the lounges this next trip, but I don't drink alcohol. Would I feel out of place if I wasn't ordering an alcohol drink?

That's been on my TBR! Did you enjoy it?
I did. There were parts I found a little dry but there was a very nice twist at the end that put the whole book in perspective.
Still quite a coincidence we had reservations at the same time!!
A very happy coincidence!
Bread pudding at DW is the best!!
It really is. :)
I would think that they could expand it to Coronado Springs. I think it would be close enough.
That would elevate CSR even more. I already consider it "deluxe lite".
That's pretty great transportation wise!
I had no issues with transport my whole trip.
I've never seen it either! Maybe that's something I should try next trip!
It wasa lot of fun!
That's great you can get the salad there. I've only eaten at the restaurant itself.
I enjoy the restaurant too but I feel bad sometimes taking up a table to just have a salad and cocktail. The lounge comes in handy!
You were had a fantastic morning without Genie+! The Tower of Terror is the BEST and I love Toy Story Mainia. Also, hooray for the Muppets! I love their humor as well. :goodvibes
It really was such a fun morning!
Yes, and they’re even better when they’re together! This was an excellent call.
Chip and Dale are simply the cutest!
I don’t drink much anymore but am a big fan of gin cocktails… your drink sounds delicious! The Cobb salad is always an excellent choice. Yum!
I don't drink much anymore either. There are definitely some Disney cocktails I enjoy though.
An afternoon of lounging sounds delightful as well.
I am a big fan of an afternoon relax and reset. :)
I enjoy your trip reports so much. Thanks for taking the time to write them. I have a question. I'm thinking I want to try some of the lounges this next trip, but I don't drink alcohol. Would I feel out of place if I wasn't ordering an alcohol drink?
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy you have enjoyed reading along. I find there are so many great mocktails now that it is no issue ordering a non alcoholic drink.. I hope you enjoy exploring the lounges and I definitely recommend going to Nomads!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy you have enjoyed reading along. I find there are so many great mocktails now that it is no issue ordering a non alcoholic drink.. I hope you enjoy exploring the lounges and I definitely recommend going to Nomads!
There are some good places to eat in AK though, so I'm thinking one of the lounges in HS might be on my list! Maybe I'll just make it a lounge-only trip. ;)

There are some good places to eat in AK though, so I'm thinking one of the lounges in HS might be on my list! Maybe I'll just make it a lounge-only trip. ;)
Both HBD lounge and Baseline Taphouse are excellent choices at DHS. If you wanted to hop on the Skyliner, both Banana Cabana and Bar Riva are also excellent.

I know Susan already affirmed that you’ll feel at home in the lounges even without alcohol, but wanted to point you toward @Araminta18 ’s excellent trip reports. Tiffany and her husband Trevor do not drink but love the lounges and find tons of great non-alcoholic cocktails there (and all over property). I highly recommend giving her reports a look!

Skyliner transportation really is a game changer.

TOT is my favorite ride in Studios. It's a great way to start your day.

Your mix of rides, food and rest are a great combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter