FastPass Holders and Ikspiari

aussie257

Earning My Ears
Hello
We (2 adults and 2 kids) will be going to TDR early October and I had a couple of questions.
Where can you get ticket/fastpass holders? Is the best way to carry your tickets? I presume they are holders on lanyards but would appreciate if someone could give me more details. and
Has anyone been to Ikspiari? We will arrive at TDR at about 5pm (from Hiroshima) and thought this might be a good place to purchase our tickets and have some dinner?
We are spending 4 days (Tues - Fri) at TDR and plan to have 2 days in each park - but what if on the 4th day we want to do Disneysea in the morning and Disneyland in the pm - is that possible? What if Disneyland is full in the pm? Does that happen? I was going to buy a 4 day magic passport.
As we are travelling with kids I also like the option of going really early, and then about 3pm going back to the hotel (we are staying at an official TDR hotel) for a rest and then going back to the same park for the evening. Is that possible?
Thanks, I know that is alot of questions but I would be really grateful if anyone could help me!

Hello
Has anyone been to Ikspiari? We will arrive at TDR at about 5pm (from Hiroshima) and thought this might be a good place to purchase our tickets and have some dinner?

The ticket center in Ikspiari should be open until 9pm. See http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/ticket/ticketcenter.html. Ikspiari has numerous dining and shopping choices. See http://www.ikspiari.com/yokoso-iks/.

We are spending 4 days (Tues - Fri) at TDR and plan to have 2 days in each park - but what if on the 4th day we want to do Disneysea in the morning and Disneyland in the pm - is that possible?

The standard 4-day ticket allows hopping on the 3rd and 4th days. See http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/ticket/multi_pass.html.

As we are travelling with kids I also like the option of going really early, and then about 3pm going back to the hotel (we are staying at an official TDR hotel) for a rest and then going back to the same park for the evening. Is that possible?

At the Tokyo parks, you need a hand-stamp to return; they don't use finger scanners like in the U.S. But yes, you can leave and return.

Hello
We (2 adults and 2 kids) will be going to TDR early October and I had a couple of questions.
Where can you get ticket/fastpass holders? Is the best way to carry your tickets? I presume they are holders on lanyards but would appreciate if someone could give me more details. and
We are spending 4 days (Tues - Fri) at TDR and plan to have 2 days in each park - but what if on the 4th day we want to do Disneysea in the morning and Disneyland in the pm - is that possible? What if Disneyland is full in the pm? Does that happen? I was going to buy a 4 day magic passport.
Thanks, I know that is alot of questions but I would be really grateful if anyone could help me!

The ticket/fastpass holders are sold almost everywhere (wagons, stores, etc). If you're set on getting them before you enter the parks, you can head to the Bon Voyage store (I think same stop on the monorail as Ikspiari) which sells parks goods. I don't remember them at the DisneyStore inside Ikspiari, but if anyone can confirm either way, I'm sure they will.

There are different types of holders. Some are plastic holders that are on lanyards. Others are almost like small purses on strings (some even sequined), and there are tons of different types of those. I do think it's easier to carry your passes/tickets around in these holders than fumbling with your wallet all day long. Keep in mind they are about 1000 yen or more each, so we did a lot of thinking before eventually giving in to buy ours.

Good luck and have fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter