DVC Boardwalk & Old Key West Pin

ReneeMoss

Mouseketeer
Although I am not a collector or trader, I have accumulated quite a large number of pins over the years. They were given for visiting new Vacation Club openings, Disney cruises, Comemoratives (ie: 9/11), Participation in Disney Institute classes (before they went away to become Saratoga springs) & some were 'traded' off my lanyard when I wore the lanyard on a Disney visit.

I don't wear a lanyard with pins anymore after I lost a 9/11 Commemorative Pin at a very crowded Soap Weekend - (These special commemoratives were sent to DVC Members only & are marked on the back) - I had (2) before that fateful Soap Weekend! - Sadly I think someone jostled me and 'took' it off my lanyard - luckily I have 1 left!)

I have quite a few multiple Vacation Club pins from visiting the openings at Beach Club, Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower & Aulani.

I would like to have a pin for each Vacation Club, but I'm missing Boardwalk and Old Key West.

(I'm pretty sure they weren't giving out pins when I bought 'Vacation Club' in 1991 - but I seem to remember getting pins when visiting the opening at Boardwalk - but I went thru my pin box and couldn't find Boardwalk??)

I would appreciate any thoughts as to how I might obtain as they were not sold, only given out?

Is there a site where I could see these DVC pins? and also other (older) pins that were not 'sold' but only given out??

I would happily trade my 'multiples'.

Thanks.........

Hi Renee

Go to PinPIcs

do a search for the resorts you want and it will show you what pins are available.

After finding the pin you want you can see who has that pin for trade, check their wants and contact them by email

Or register and you can use what is calle trade assistant to help you

Thank you so much - I will do this as soon as I have the chance ...appreciate your help!
Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter