Do Disneyland festivals have a hard stop?

95Lightyear

Earning My Ears
I'm visiting Disneyland on August 6th. Is August 4th a hard stop for Pixar Fest or do decorations and some offerings last a little bit longer? I'm used to WDW, and I know their Christmas decorations and some treats are still around in the first week of January. And topiaries for Flower and Garden tend to stay up for a week or so after the festival ends. Not sure how different that is at Disneyland. Thank you in advance!

I'm visiting Disneyland on August 6th. Is August 4th a hard stop for Pixar Fest or do decorations and some offerings last a little bit longer? I'm used to WDW, and I know their Christmas decorations and some treats are still around in the first week of January. And topiaries for Flower and Garden tend to stay up for a week or so after the festival ends. Not sure how different that is at Disneyland. Thank you in advance!
It’ll take a little bit to get all the decor down, but the entertainment and food offerings will hard stop after August 4.

The two Dance Parties, characters & photo ops will likely end, the festival food booths in DCA will end on 8/4. The Pixar Parade may continue or may not depending on popularity but may also go to weekends only. Fireworks may continue or may switch to a different version. Any food at regular food locations may continue depending on if they still have the ingredients to use up. Decor will come down over the following couple weeks as they put up Halloween.

The two Dance Parties, characters & photo ops will likely end, the festival food booths in DCA will end on 8/4. The Pixar Parade may continue or may not depending on popularity but may also go to weekends only. Fireworks may continue or may switch to a different version. Any food at regular food locations may continue depending on if they still have the ingredients to use up. Decor will come down over the following couple weeks as they put up Halloween.
I'm glad there's still a chance for the decorations. Any thoughts on merchandise?

I'm glad there's still a chance for the decorations. Any thoughts on merchandise?
My guess is the same as the food. If there is anything left over, it will be there. More likely though they will sell out of things before the end of Pixar Fest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter