Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I arrive on Tuesday and I still haven't gotten a call yet from the Stone Harbor Club at the Beach Club. I tried to call signature services and that was no help getting me connected to them. Does anybody have the number to the Stone Harbor Club they could PM me if you don't want to post here.
I’m not sure you’ll be able to get them directly. The pre-arrival calls don’t always happen and some lounges are better or more reliable than others about calling. Your best bet is to call or email signature services and have them relay a message. Have a good trip and come back let us know how it went.

There was no CL BB's for 2024? or 2025?
This is literally for a trip I’m “bouncing back” for in 2 weeks. I had a 5-day solo trip a few weeks ago, I’d had a viral respiratory thing 2 weeks before that and was doing much better before I left, but it devolved suddenly into bacterial pneumonia during my trip, and I wound up in my room for the last 3 days. I needed to do a quick trip back to FL anyways for a family thing, so I tacked on a BB so I wouldn’t feel so sad about missing out on many of my plans. There were CL rooms available, but not for the third night I wanted to add. I intend to book a BB after this visit for a solo trip in spring 2025:). Hopefully CL!

I tried getting one for this summer last year. The only availability was GF which my family hates. When I have firm dates/plans I.will call back and see if anything pops up I can switch to.
When you switch, does it have to be for the exact number of nights that you originally booked or can you add or subtract?

I'm staying at All-Star Sports (A-S-S? :laughing: ) next week. I did MYO CL at POFQ in March and it was pretty good. Wish me luck! :smickey:

And to all of you currently enjoying Real CL (RCL) enjoy the apps for me! :wizard: Don't be afraid to demand your rightful pours! pirate:

I think I am actually making money on this trip :rotfl2:
Love this !

Gosh I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family at CR 2021! Someday I hope we overlap again.

Oh dd29 did ASM in Feb and it was just fine. They ate at DS and Epcot,

I’ve got some limited pics that I’ll try to post when I get to a computer. DIS does not seem to like photos from my phone. 😡

Just a comment, and this shouldn’t distract from your excitement at all, but Poly CL is one of the larger guest count to lounge ratios so it does tend to feel busier than other CLs, not to mention Poly CL in general is popular with younger families. Despite this, Poly and Poly CL is still one of my favorites - nothing quite matches the vibe and feeling of the resort.
Do u have pics of the foods and snacks being served there recently?

I wish BB could be modified online.
I doubt that Disney IT could make it work! Almost impossible to validate your qualifying stay using the basic APIs until AI rules the internet. I am just glad they still offer BBs.

I just keep flashing back to when they tried to improve the Online Check-in process and they added all the buildings and floors without using room categories to filter down to your valid choices on for your room category. If you had a Standard view room you still could select a TPV CL room for your Online Check-in. That did not last long and they broke to original design.

Dave

Has anyone had any recent experience at WL CL with celiac/gluten intolerance? I had amazing experiences there like 10 years ago, but that was a crazy long time ago.

I actually had a question since we've never booked a BB offer before, do you have to book the BB stay the same year as the current stay? eg we have tentative dates for our 2025 big trip, would we be able to book a BB offer during our Sept 2024 stay for next year if there's availability?

@kylenne no same year requirement. You get to select from a range of available dates in your current offer. The new BB that dropped last month covers the following 2025 dates:

January 2-8. 13-16, 20-23, 26-30
Feb 2-6, 9-13, 16-19, 23-28
March 1-31
April 1-30
May 1-22, 26-31
June 1-30
July 1-2, 7-31
August 1-28
Sept 1-30
Oct 2-31

Dave

@kylenne no same year requirement. You get to select from a range of available dates in your current offer. The new BB that dropped last month covers the following 2025 dates:

January 2-8. 13-16, 20-23, 26-30
Feb 2-6, 9-13, 16-19, 23-28
March 1-31
April 1-30
May 1-22, 26-31
June 1-30
July 1-2, 7-31
August 1-28
Sept 1-30
Oct 2-31

Dave
Nice! The May dates we are looking at fall in that range so hopefully we will still be able to find availability by the time we go in September. A friend is coming with us next year so crossing fingers we can get CL.

Awww we went in May 2017 with my then-18 month old. It was his first time to Disney. I’m sure the food has changed but he liked it! I’ll always have a special place in my heart for WL since it was our first Disney trip as a family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

(My now 8 year old is looking forward to his 5th trip this summer…we’re doing Atrium Club at CR this time!)
We took my son to GF for a CL stay when he was 6 months old but that was for me :) He did not get to partake in anything I also took him into the parks twice and he conked out immediately and was horrified by its a small world. I felt terrible but he screamed the entire ride and I RAN away once we got off. He liked the Animal Kingdom much better. I'm not planning on going in at all this time. Hopefully, we will just go to the pool unless I break down and buy a pass.

Has anyone had any recent experience at WL CL with celiac/gluten intolerance? I had amazing experiences there like 10 years ago, but that was a crazy long time ago.
My friend goes to GF and BWI often and has that issue. They are always treated very well.

I kinda half listened at wl to a cm walking the lounge with a guest pointing out what they could or could not have. So I think you should reach out to dss by calling or email and then upon arrival check again. (that is what my friend does)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter