Disney Pin Trading book bag up for trade

vmk_wdw

trading disney pins for vinylmation items
i have 2 of the disney pin trading book bag on wheels both have never been used and still have the tags on them. id be willing to trade them or one of them or vinylmation items. if your interested let me know and we can work out a trade :)

Do you have a picture as I never seen a pin bag on wheels before?

sure do here it is
15hh1l2.jpg

i have 2 of the disney pin trading book bag on wheels both have never been used and still have the tags on them. id be willing to trade them or one of them or vinylmation items. if your interested let me know and we can work out a trade :)

What specifically in vinylmation are you looking for? I have some 3" figures that were picked up on our cruise and WDW visit in March. After buying them, we decided we enjoyed pin collecting more and now they are just here at my house.

What specifically in vinylmation are you looking for? I have some 3" figures that were picked up on our cruise and WDW visit in March. After buying them, we decided we enjoyed pin collecting more and now they are just here at my house.

well there is a really big list of what i am looking for. so it might be easier if you tell me which ones you have and i can tell you if i need them:cool2:

well there is a really big list of what i am looking for. so it might be easier if you tell me which ones you have and i can tell you if i need them:cool2:

Okay, I have 4 from the holiday series - 2 mickey with Christmas lights, a ghost and a leprechaun. And 1 from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. The holiday ones all have cards that are still in the plastic sleeves and the FGF one is still in the tin box. I have opened it though.

I bet you are impressed, huh?? ha ha!! Again, the stress of not knowing what was going to be inside just killed me! So, at $10 a pop, I couldn't take it!

Okay, I have 4 from the holiday series - 2 mickey with Christmas lights, a ghost and a leprechaun. And 1 from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. The holiday ones all have cards that are still in the plastic sleeves and the FGF one is still in the tin box. I have opened it though.

I bet you are impressed, huh?? ha ha!! Again, the stress of not knowing what was going to be inside just killed me! So, at $10 a pop, I couldn't take it!

yea they are a bit expensive, i dont have the epcot one or the christmas light one.

Here's what I've got in the 3" versions (no cards or boxes, just the figures)

Chinese Writings
Girlie
Lion King
Dalmation
one that looks stitched together (like patchwork)

Let me know if you are interested in trading...I would love to get one or both of those bags :)

Here's what I've got in the 3" versions (no cards or boxes, just the figures)

Chinese Writings
Girlie
Lion King
Dalmation

Let me know if you are interested in trading...I would love to get one or both of those bags :)

well i have only one book bag left and id be interested in your vns which lion king one is it?

He is from series #2 Park series. I also found one more, he is solid yellow Mickey with Mickey on his rear. This one is the only one with damage...he has a speck of paint missing above his right eye. The rest of them are in great condition.

EDITED: I just found out the first one is the Festival of the Lion King from Park #2 series. The yellow one with the damage to eye is the Poncho one from Park #2. Hope that helps!

oh ok. well here are the ones im interested in.

Chinese Writings
Girlie
Dalmation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter