Disney Outlet Pins

jennabcassell

Mouseketeer
I am new to pin trading but it is quickly becoming an obsession!!! I was at my Disney Outlet today (in St. Augustine, Fl) and they had a TON of pins!!!!! They ranged from $2.99 to $5.99 in price. I bought a couple for my son but I was wondering about them. Are these the left over ones that didn;t sell well in the parks?? Are they 'worth' getting? Would they be something that people here would be interested in?? Should I buy a few duplicates and use them to trade in the parks?? Like I said I am new at this pin trading and am getting 'sucked in' (in a good way!!!). I will go research some more on the boards!! Thanks!!

If anyone is interested they had resort pins, mostly from the deluxe resorts, that were in the shape of the 'do not disturb' door hangers. They also had a ton of DCL pins that had the destinations on them. And many many others!!!!

The pins are the ones that are left over, but that doesn't mean they were not popular. They tend to move in and out pretty fast

You are lucky that you live in Fl. All of the other Disney Outlets if they even carry park merch. only carry DLR. I work our outlet and is lucky enough to get DLR stuff. I would buy the ones that you like because it will most likly not be there the next time you go by. My store we only get DLR once a month. It goes pretty fast.:eek:

Enjoy your new hobby it is a lot of fun.:)

Soo much fun and definitely addictive!! We aren't serious traders by any means, but my son has accumulated many, many pins over the last few years. We only get to visit once a year, but he looks forward to pin trading as much as anything else at Disney!!

I am new to pin trading but it is quickly becoming an obsession!!! I was at my Disney Outlet today (in St. Augustine, Fl) and they had a TON of pins!!!!! They ranged from $2.99 to $5.99 in price. I bought a couple for my son but I was wondering about them. Are these the left over ones that didn;t sell well in the parks?? Are they 'worth' getting? Would they be something that people here would be interested in?? Should I buy a few duplicates and use them to trade in the parks?? Like I said I am new at this pin trading and am getting 'sucked in' (in a good way!!!). I will go research some more on the boards!! Thanks!!

If anyone is interested they had resort pins, mostly from the deluxe resorts, that were in the shape of the 'do not disturb' door hangers. They also had a ton of DCL pins that had the destinations on them. And many many others!!!!

We have been visiting the St. Augustine Disney outlet for over two years and yes it is a fantastic place to get pins! We load up our trade bags with pins from the outlet regularly and they have made awesome traders for both the yearly pin event at EPCOT and the month pin trading nights at the Contemporary.

We also drive up every Friday for their Pin Trading Night, which is SO much fun! There is Disney Trivia, PINGO, prizes and of course pin trading at the end. There is a great group of people who attend each week too. You should try it out sometime! Its from 6-8pm just about every Friday!

i would buy the 2.99 ones and use them to trade in the parks at least you know they are legit pins alot of pins sold in groups on ebay are scrappers. There is a pin forum that I go on that has a ton of info on pins plus there are people looking to trade, and they have a pin it forward game going at all times whoever signs up under you they get a pin from you and whoever you sign up under sends you a pin its pretty cool. I'm not sure of the rules about posting websites so if you want to know about it or have any other questions just pm me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter