Disney cruise line photobook from shutters photography arrived quicker than expected

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
I ordered a photobook on Disney Fantasy and it arrived today quicker than expected and it only took less than 10 days for it to arrive it said on the screen at shutters photography delivery time 4-6 weeks.
I'm very proud of my photobook and it was extremely super quick excellent delivery.

We got a book on one of our last cruises. Like yours it arrived fairly quickly. I love it. But I was disappointed in the quality of the pictures. I was expecting them to be equal to the.qualty of the individual photos we got in the past.
Even so it's a great purchase and can be set out on the coffee table occasionally for everyone to reminisce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter