Delta Price drop!!

Amelia

<font color=FF0099>I love my little eeyore!<br><fo
I just called and got vouchers for our July flight out of Indianapolis. Our origanal price was $226.50 and the new price is $179, so that was a savings of $47.50!! Not bad! Anyone with Delta tickets might want to check the new prices out and see if they can save anything.

Good luck!

Amelia

We were affected as well. We bough our tickets from Orlando to LAX for 269.50. I kept looking everyday and it came upto 179.50, thats alot of money. But delta would only return $30, since they can't downgrade to internet fares and 239.50 was the new published rate.

George

Consider yourselves lucky! I just checked my June flights, which I bought for $200 a person, and now they are $387.50 per person! WOW!! And DH wonders why I buy plane tickets for June in January!
Robin M.

I am going from LAX to Orlando as well. However, I am going at the worst time, November! My family (of 8) bought the tickets at $301.00 per person (two years ago the same flight was $401 per person) and now the fare is up to $400.75 per person. So at least I saved a little bit.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter