Carry-on question

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
I have a question for any of you old MKC members. The new carry-on rules state that each person can bring one carry-on, plus a "special" piece, such as a briefcase, purse, or diaper bag. This trip, my little boy and I will both have rolling pilot cases for our carry-ons, and I'm wondering if my black MKC attache can be considered a briefcase or a purse?? It's easier to keep all my important documents and such in than my purse. I would just call Northwest Airlines and ask them, but I'm not sure how to describe the MKC bag and I figured y'all would know exactly what I'm talking about. :)

Any thoughts? Do I need to paste baby stickers all over it and tell them it's a diaper bag for my 5 year old? ;)

-gina-

Gina, you should be fine as long as you don't try to carry a PURSE as well. If your attache functions as your purse and you have the rolling carry-on then that is within the guidelines.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks, Michelle! No, I'm not bringing a purse -- just the MKC attache with my pilot case. I have really used the heck out of that bag!! Too bad the new Disney Club doesn't give out stuff like that. Oh well, glad I have mine! :)

Thanks for the reassurance!

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter