Can't upgrade UK tickets to AP

excited family

Earning My Ears
I'm at wdw and no one will allow me to upgrade my attractionticket 14 day pass to an annual pass.
I have tried at HS customer service, MK town hall and guest services at international gateway.
When I say that other people have been able to, they just say they should'nt have been allowed to.

Any advice or is it just not allowed?
I hate knowing other people were allowed but it isn't working for me.
I also want to warn others.

That’s been the official stance for several years, though I have read a couple of reports that folks were able to upgrade to DVC AP which seem to be odd 1-off events.

I was able to do at MK town hall last August. However, I did this at the beginning of my trip. Essentially, I hadn’t used the photo pass service, or any of the “plus” days. I was planning multiple trips that year, and the shopping and dining discounts for my two young adult DDs and myself was worth it. Maybe cus those extra weren’t activated, they were able to upgrade. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It was still pricey to upgrade.

I’m not pleased that APs still have to make park reservations for trips when regular visitors do not. Not sure we will renew, but taking advantage of those discounts while we can. If there is a Canadian ticket deal next year, or free dining for packages, it might not be worthwhile for passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter