Can DVC members staying on DVC points purchase DDP?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I have not found the answer. If so, can DVC members staying on DVC points purchase if they have AP, or other ticket media? Do they need to purchase new ticket media?

DVC members can purchase the dining plan, just as other resort guests can. A ticket purchase is not required.

If there is an offer for “free” dining with purchase of a resort package (room and tickets), DVC members staying on points are typically not eligible, because points are not considered a resort package.

I have not found the answer. If so, can DVC members staying on DVC points purchase if they have AP, or other ticket media? Do they need to purchase new ticket media?
I think what you are really asking is if you can get the free DDP offered by Disney Visa (current promotion)? Not if you are staying on points or using your AP. You have to book a full price reservation and ticket package with 4 nights min to qualify for the free DDP. I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter