An Alphabetical Stroll Through Bali and Australia/+ a Bit of Philippines- F is for: Feeling Cute, Might Go to a Wedding! / G is for: Grand Gala!

Such a beautiful wedding! Not going to repeat everyone else's comments, but I loved the different shades of green for the bridesmaid dresses. They coordinated so well!

I'm sorry that I have been MIA. We had a non-refundable DVC reservation at the BCV Apr 7-12 followed by our niece's wedding in California Apr 13-18. It has been a very crazy two-week period. It is fun to compare the niece's wedding in Thousand Oaks to your daughter's wedding, although there is really no comparison. :)

We've had it done a few times here and there. It's pretty common in the former USSR countries I remember. Having said that, it's NOT okay. Passports are needed to do so much including for emergencies... just in case. :scared:
I assume you were there because of your then-husband's job.
All told, I don’t think I really got over the jet lag/time difference issue until well into the 2nd week of this trip. From N. America to East Asia is no joke in this department!
My brother-in-law had jobs in Singapore and Tokyo. He never attempted to adjust back to our time zone when they return for a visit. It is a really hard adjustment.
Our room was amazing!!! We ended up in a 2-bedroom suite with a huge shower/bath.
That is an absolutely gorgeous suite. :)
Suffice to say, it was almost mind-blowing the transformation and effort that went into the ceremony and reception areas! I wandered off several times to look over and see the progress. WOWZA!
Wow! That is a huge transformation. It is stunning!
All gussied up, I asked one of the other guests (no idea who it was) to take a few photos of just me by the pool.
That is a nice picture of you. And your hair and makeup look extremely natural and becoming. :) Hairdressers and makeup people want to go a little elaborate sometimes.
I was happy that she did choose to have her dad and I both walk her down the aisle. I felt honored and touched. Mikki, I think was totally overwhelmed at the moment and cried all the way down the aisle. But she was an incredibly beautiful bride.
She is beautiful and it was a lovely wedding. :)
The reception ended with fireworks! I NEVER would have guessed that was going to part of this spectacular gala Michaela had planned.
Wow is all I can say - again and again. :)

Heh. More weird if they were video calls. :rolleyes:
I’ve heard that when virtual working was at its height, “gentle reminders” had to be sent to you k ow… have clothes on.
That's good. And impressive, actually. It could've easily have been a madhouse.
….loke a lot of weddings.
Maybe she couldn't go, so she wasn't asked?
Definitely a possibility!
But you were invited instead to the big bash. I know which one I'd pick.
Admittedly it was a good reason to travel! ;)
You're lucky they didn't eat you at the reception, then!
Lol!!
The money would've concerned me too. I always want to pay my share.
Exactly!

Looks like a scene from a movie!! Everything looked just incredible, and I am blown away by all of the flowers. Just wow!!
It really was like a movie scene! Just so lovely!
I remember when you posted this one on FB. You look like a celebrity!! Even if it isn't a perfect crisp image, it's definitely beautiful!
Thanks, Jackie! I love opportunities to dress up and be fancy!

Such a beautiful wedding! Not going to repeat everyone else's comments, but I loved the different shades of green for the bridesmaid dresses. They coordinated so well!
They looked so great together! Funny story though… Anara bought hers MONTHS before the wedding and posted it to their group to show the others. Then a few weeks before the wedding, one of the other bridesmaids bought the same one which royally irritated Anara. They still looked lovely but… jeez. Especially when the others knew way beforehand.

I'm sorry that I have been MIA. We had a non-refundable DVC reservation at the BCV Apr 7-12 followed by our niece's wedding in California Apr 13-18. It has been a very crazy two-week period. It is fun to compare the niece's wedding in Thousand Oaks to your daughter's wedding, although there is really no comparison. :)
Wow! I’d live to stay there someday! And back-to-back with a wedding in the other coast! That’s lots!! Sounds like a special kind of busy. :goodvibes
I assume you were there because of your then-husband's job.
Mostly but I also found plenty to do with teaching English, quilting, cooking, homeschooling….
My brother-in-law had jobs in Singapore and Tokyo. He never attempted to adjust back to our time zone when they return for a visit. It is a really hard adjustment.
It’s a tough stretch for sure! It took me better than a week to get even close.
That is an absolutely gorgeous suite. :)
So spacious!!!
Wow! That is a huge transformation. It is stunning!
The difference from naked beach to a full-blown wedding venue with tables, lights, dance floor… amazing!
That is a nice picture of you. And your hair and makeup look extremely natural and becoming. :) Hairdressers and makeup people want to go a little elaborate sometimes.
They often do, yes. I told him right off the hop that I wanted it very natural and subdued. I think he did pretty well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter