• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2024 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Information and Planning Thread

For those who have done it before, would love to hear your opinions.
We arrive day before the festival starts. How busy is opening day vs. the next day (which will be a Friday)? Trying to decide what day to go. Hate festival weekends- but not sure Friday is as bad or if opening day gets a ton of visitors.
We are there often enough that the big rides aren't must dos- moreso looking for advice on ability to walk around the showcase, wait times at booths and bathrooms, etc.
We will have a mid day break walking back over to BC, so won't be spending a full day in the park.

I have no scientific data to share but vloggers on day one are definitely a factor. Not enough to impact waits for attractions - but they're in lines for food and staking out spots around World Showcase to film. Some are very respectful of other people and some ... are not. If you're a fan of a lot of vloggers can be fun to see them doing their thing. Purely my guess but I'd think Fri morning would be less chaotic than opening day. It will get progressively more crowded during the day as locals join. That said, I'd look at your schedule and the weather and do what works best for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter